Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: How do you become a mod?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    I wasn't wanting to become one i was wondering the process of becoming a Mod.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    I guess whenever Rock decides he needs some more he pm's those he chooses and asks if they accept. Thats my assumption, which is not always a good thing.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    Kind of watch people over time and decide

    The new settings allow me to give people mod access without having too much access.

    Steer has been on forever, don't think we ever had a problem with him at all.

    Retiredteach is just retiredteach, who always seems to keep a great head on his shoulders.

    There are females (or will be when I have the time and catch some others on) who will able to mod the female board, I'll probably set a few people for the male board, and may put some on the old timers or religion/politics board as well. As well as some officials for an officials board and who knows what other boards may appear.

    I actually put retiredteach and steer than sent them a PM if it was ok (probably backwards) but I could always remove them 10 seconds later if they had a problem with it.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    And lets see, I know Counts (but Jim put him as mod, not I)
    I know CoeburnCane if I see him with his woman, but wouldn't know him if he stood before me
    I dont know Big_Al but might be able to pick him out (Jim put him as well)
    I dont know steer at all
    I dont know retiredteacher at all

    So I guess my clique ability is a bit weak [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    I know steer and Coeburn Cane they should make good mods.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    get em' steer!!
    btw blue, were you on the old board??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    i was just kiddin about the clique thing...internet sarcasm is the HARDEST thing to do haha


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    How many message boards are there now?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    man i feel just like anaken skywalker, been here since the green and black days, meet jim personally even, and still get passed up by the [censored] jedi council yet again.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How do you become a mod?

    lol haha....

    I think the people on the forum should vote for the mods... Rock has to much power.....lol
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •